Monday, May 5, 2008

SOOOOOOOOOO..... Family rocks and I decided to make some changes!!!

Greetings,

Soooooooooo... if you did not know, I am back in Peachtree City for a bit. It's been a crazy ride so far trying to get back home and trying to pack everything for my internship in Florida. I have been trying to get things done but it has been really hard due to the lack of sleep. Just be praying for me.

Like I said, I am back at home. There is no place like home. Especially the people at home. I got home last saturday morning at about 12:30. On Sunday, I went to one of the congregations in the area called Fayetteville Church of Christ. As soon as I walked in through the door, I was bombarded by most of the members with well wishes and congratulations. Unknowingly, my mom, in her pride in my accomplishements as her son, decided she would tell everyone about my job in Florida and the award I recieved for the semester I spent studying Greek. I had no idea how many people would come up to me before and after services. It was a good feeling. Even the preacher, Jeff Wilder, spoke well of me in the pulpit. I was touched that my spiritual family was so welcoming and supportive of my ventures in this life.

While talking with Jeff, he asked if I would be able to write a newsletter every few weeks to keep everyone updated on what I am doing down in Satellite Beach. So I decided I would use this blog for that as well. I will be sending out the blog to everyone that wants to keep up with my journies in Youth and Family Ministry and My journies abroad. That way, I do not have a blog that will just sit idly by until september.

I love you all and will miss you dearly. I can not wait until I move down. I will keep everyone posted on my progress.


Love and peace to you all.
In and because of Him,
Συνέκδημος υμων

No comments:

Church of Christ Oceanside Picture Updates